Aurora Campus Pastor
Christ Community Church in St. Charles, Illinois is looking for a regional Campus Pastor for its Aurora campus. This is a key leadership role whose ultimate function is to develop and lead a comprehensive, strategic ministry for the Aurora campus that is in alignment with the overall Christ Community Church vision, mission, motive, and core values while pastoring and shepherding the campus staff team and congregation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Promotes the vision, mission, and motive of Christ Community Church at the campus level and maintains a consistent focus on the church’s foundational principles
- Provides top level oversight of all campus services, events, and activities, ensuring they are executed in accordance with the standards of quality at Christ Community Church
- Manages the staff and campus resources to accomplish the goals of the campus in a timely and strategic fashion
- Coordinates with other team leaders for the effective implementation of specific programs and events at the campus
What characteristics you need to have:
- A growing committed follower of Jesus Christ. (1 Tim 3:1-7; Titus 1:6-9)
- A passionate, relational person with significant leadership skills
- Communication gifts to inspire and motivate others with a strong ability to develop volunteer leaders
- A shepherd’s heart to help people walk through difficult situations with spiritual maturity and compassion
- An innovative thinker with a savvy business and strategic mind, balancing an eye for details with the capacity to see the big picture
Aurora has something everyone will love. As the second-largest city in Illinois and a stone’s throw away from Chicago, we have a rich history, beautiful architecture, and a thriving job market. Aurora is overflowing with cultural significance and fun things to do. There are plenty of family-friendly places to enjoy like the Phillips Park and Zoo and the Aurora Regional Fire Museum.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).