Trinity Church (EFCA) is a vibrant group of believers that want to help others find life in Christ in the Stanton, Michigan community. They are prayerfully seeking someone to be the next Associate Pastor of Youth and Connection at Trinity. They desire a leader whose passion is reaching and leading our youth towards spiritual maturity. The Associate Pastor will also assist the Lead Pastor in connecting adults in groups and equip them for service so they can grow spiritually. They are looking for someone who is a seeker of God, a learner of truth, an influencer in the community, and an investor in God’s Kingdom.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively developing students who are seekers of God, learners of truth, influencers of their community, and investors in the kingdom
- Helping students to influence their community which may include how to do evangelism, loving people, discovering how your work matters to God, etc.
- Casting vision, articulating direction, and providing spiritual encouragement to parents and volunteer staff in the ministry
- Serving as the primary Bible teacher for middle and high school students
- Developing and maintaining a follow-up strategy to connect individuals to ministry and service opportunities
What you need to have:
- A vibrant and growing walk with the Lord
- Experience in leadership development and team building
- Strong public communication skills (i.e. teaching & preaching)
- Demonstrated history of strong, positive interpersonal skills, including extensive experience in conflict resolution
Nestled between small lakes and public recreation areas in west-central lower Michigan, the city of Stanton offers a small-town environment with agricultural roots, a low cost of living, and high quality of life. Conveniently located within an hour’s drive of more populated areas (Grand Rapids, Lansing, Mt. Pleasant, Big Rapids) and two major airports (Lansing and Grand Rapids), the city also serves as a gateway to northern lower Michigan via M-66. The residents of Stanton appreciate the small town, rural feel of their community, knowing that the “bright lights” of urban areas are an hour’s drive away for entertainment, education, cultural, and work opportunities.
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).