Engage Church of Mandan, North Dakota, is looking for a team player who loves ministry. They don’t want a “worship person,” but rather someone who can integrate into the life of the church, step in wherever needed, and become a significant part of the team. They are looking for someone to help with creativity, decision making, preaching, and leading ministries. The specifics will be decided by the makeup/gifts/passions of the individual and the goal is to find a great person who loves ministry and loves people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the worship leader to develop and grow the worship ministry
- Create plans to engage and connect with everyone who comes to Engage so that people feel welcomed and can easily find a path to connect with people in the church
- Integrate into various ministries to create better ongoing leadership, training, and strategy for each ministry, especially in our technical team
- Teach on Sunday mornings 8-10 times a year (if gifted in this area)
- Play a significant part of the ministry team and fill-in wherever needed
What you need to have:
- Worship/Vocal leading ability
- Passion to serve in the local church
- Good work ethic
- Team player
Bismarck/Mandan is an area with many outdoor activities, four beautiful seasons, a conservative mindset, multiple sports teams, and a large variety of restaurants and stores. It is the 2nd largest metropolitan area in the state with lots of events and activities hosted in the area, so it feels much larger than the actual population. Bismarck/Mandan is known for just being “good” people and those in North Dakota, in general, are genuine and authentic. Most who move to the area complain about the cold for about a month during the winter, but they stay here because of the people. If you like warmth, we have plenty of it in the summer, and water sports on the Missouri River abound. It’s like a new city on the river on warm summer days with thousands of boats taking over!
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).