Access Church in North Branch, Minnesota, is looking for a dynamic Worship Director to join their team. Their passion is to draw people into a growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ. The next Worship Director will be responsible for overseeing the worship ministry of Access Church, including our worship team of about 15 talented band musicians and a similar- sized tech team resourced with a complete A/V/L system. This position will help create a culture of excellent and engaging services that draw people into a growing relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing and building the worship teams
- Overseeing and building the tech teams
- Helping plan and create irresistible gatherings for the church
- Training, developing and pouring into leaders within the worship ministry
- Creating and implementing plans for ministry growth (budgets, training documents, etc.)
What you need to have:
- Ministry training and worship-leading experience are extremely valuable
- High level of theological knowledge (and the ability to weed out inaccurate theology in songs)
- Experience leading in contemporary worship settings
- Intermediate knowledge of music theory and ability to direct/lead band members musically
- A heart for songwriting, recording, and experience in a gigging environment where secular music is not frowned upon but seen as a tool
North Branch is the stereotypical bedroom community. They are not quite rural, but definitely not suburbia, either. One of the best parts about living in North Branch is the slower pace of life. It’s not uncommon to hear that people like that there’s no “hustle and bustle.” They are a very family-focused community where kids’ activities and sports are abundant. The location is great – less than an hour north of the Twin Cities and just over an hour south of Duluth. It’s a beautiful country with every amenity, shopping, and entertainment within a short drive.
Before You Apply:
Your application at Chemistry Staffing is completely confidential. We will not post any of your information online or send to any church on your behalf before contacting you for an initial interview (if/when we find that you’re a potential healthy long-term fit for one of our open positions).