How Do You Pivot Your Staffing Strategy?
Staffing Your Church Post-Pandemic
Your Staffing Model Needs to Change. But How?
Your church will never be the same again. No matter how close to “normal” things get over the next 1-2 years, church as we know it has changed. With these changes come incredible opportunities to be the church for our members and our communities like never before. However, your staffing model needs to adapt if you want your church to thrive in the next season.
Big questions loom in the minds of church leaders, questions such as:
- What will our new financial reality be next year?
- How many people will return to physical gatherings? For how long?
- How do we balance physical and digital ministry going forward?
- What are the right metrics for the next season of ministry?
- What skills and capabilities do we need on our team for the road ahead?
- What pivots do we need to make with so much uncertainty still in play?
Each of these questions (and many more like them) will have a profound impact on staffing decisions. So how do you properly evaluate your current reality and begin crafting a new staffing model so that you are ready to respond to the future rather than react?
The 6-week Staffing Strategy Lab is designed to help churches like yours work through critical issues related to your staffing model so you can move forward with greater confidence and clarity. This collaborative, peer-centered experience is designed to help your team:
- Gain clarity on key changes impacting your ministry and staffing models.
- Create a roadmap toward your future staffing strategy that works.
- Connect with other leaders and teams asking similar questions.
- Get access to experts, resources, and models you can learn from.
- Map out next steps to accelerate progress with your team.
Your Staffing Strategy Lab Experience
Each Staffing Stragegy Lab Includes:
3 Live Online
with a small cohort of other teams.
Offline learning opportunities and exercises to push your team forward
Virtual Office Hours to dig into your unique challenges
Private Basecamp for ongoing communication
Our Next Lab Starts Soon
Space is limited in order to maximize the experience for teams involved. There are three steps to reserve your team’s spot in an upcoming Lab:
Schedule a Discovery Call with the Director
Complete the Lab Online Registration Form
Submit your tuition and gather your team!
Cost: Tuition for the 6-week experience for your team is $750
Helping You Move from Insights to Action
The Staffing Strategy Lab provides a roadmap for your team to collect and use your data, analytics, and actionable insights to explore scenarios that will lead to your future staffing model. The experience is broken down into three phases: