Campus Pastor – Columbus, OH (Wagonner Road)
Wagonner Road Campus Pastor
Grace Fellowship in Columbus, OH is looking for an experienced Campus Pastor for our Wagonner Road Campus. This three-year old portable campus will soon be moving into a brand new $5 million facility in an incredible location.
This position is not for the faint of heart. We’re looking for a recruiter, team builder, and a leader/developer. You’ll need to be self-motivated, great with people, and growth oriented. Our new campus pastor will love Jesus, be willing to submit to the truth of the Bible, live with integrity, and strive for Jesus-centered living.
You’ll need to be able to have the leadership chops to help people transition from a portable church to their first facility, and manage all the growth, headaches, and successes that come with such a transition.
Grace Fellowship is currently 3600-3800 in weekend attendance in nine different worship services across 4 campuses. We have 1,700 adults active in small groups and over 1,800 adults volunteering with the church and our local ministry partners. Our teaching is biblically sound and culturally relevant.
We just recently navigated our first large-scale “Vision Campaign” as a church of multiple campuses (called Let’s Go) last Fall. The goal was to raise $5.2m, and we had $7m committed. We had 1,129 family units commit to Let’s Go (which showed huge buy-in). We experienced great times of church-wide prayer, bible study, and small group times around the future of how God can use us to reach people. This ignited an even greater burden for the non-christians in our community as we committed to pray for/reach two people in our lives with the hope of the Gospel.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- -Passion for a local church focused on reaching a local community
- -Strong leadership gifting and passion to lead people through various methods
- -A Pastoral heart committed to shepherding the people at their campus
- -Significant experience recruiting and building teams of people in either a church or corporate setting
- -Desires to develop and equip others to do ministry in their gifting instead of always doing ministry themselves
- -Excels in collaboration with multiple ministry leaders at various campuses
- -Engaging stage presence
- -Significant knowledge of the Bible and how to apply it to people’s lives in various settings
- Self-motivated, highly driven, craves feedback, strong relational ability, team builder
Columbus, Ohio, is the 15th largest city in the United States. The region has a population of 2 million and is the second fastest growing metropolitan area in the Midwest. Port Columbus International Airport has 31 destination airports with more than 120 daily flights. Columbus is within 500 miles of 45 percent of our nation’s population.
Southeast Columbus is very family oriented with excellent schools, sports programs, and friendly people. And of course, we are home to the greatest football team on the planet, The Ohio State Buckeyes.
Does this excite you? Take the first step by filling out your staff profile here:
(We have partnered with Chemistry Staffing to help us find and locate our next Campus Pastor. Please do not call the church or contact the church directly. All candidates must start by filling out their candidate profile using the link above.)